Challenge question: Tell 30 interesting facts about yourself.
Well, I’m not sure if these will be intersting, but I promise they will be random.
1. I consider chocolate to be a food group
2. I have an odd habit of “collecting” random things. Maybe I lose these items the most, but I find multiples of: nail clippers, tweezers, aprons, table runners, and old books.
3. I only enjoy flavored coffee. I hate the flavor shots, the coffee grounds have to be flavored. I used to flavor my own coffee every morning by adding 1t of unsweetened cocoa powder to the grounds.
4. I am one of 17 grand children on my mother’s side
5. I used to think I was Red from Fraggle Rock for about 2 years because I wore huge fluffy side ponytails.
6. I used to wear knee high purple snow boots & carry around a glittery sword every single time She-Rah was on TV.
7. I have really small feet (size 5 1/2)
8. Named my dog Rocco because that’s Madonna’s son’s name. Get that random justification here.
9. I get sucked into home decorating blogs for hours. I found this one today! It’s
10. My God daughter Karina calls me Pooh Bear, actually she says Pooh Beah
11. I can touch my nose with my tongue
12. I was Homecoming Queen, Prom Queen, & cheerleading captain (so cliche)
13. My high school cheer squad competed in Nationals in Disney World. This was the best vacation! I was on a trip with 17 of my friends. Awesome experience.
14. I unapolagetically quote 80’s movies in public.
15. I went to Vegas for my 21st birthday and decided to go 2 days before. (I won $2000 playing craps!) Impulsive much???
16. I still read my college physics books because I find it fascinating.
17. I hate doing mundane (but necessary) tasks like getting gas, doing the laundry, and buying cleaning supplies. Hate it.
18. I brush my dog’s teeth with wisps at night. Not kidding.
19. I used to take tap, ballet, jazz & acrobatics lesson for 11 years
20. For 3 of those years, my bff, 2 other girls & my dance teacher would ride the train to NYC and take classes all day at The Broadway Dance Center.
21. I took a ballet class with Karen Lynn Gorney (the lady who played John Travolta’s dance partner in Saturday Night Fever).
22. I was a brain child when I was in elementary school. Seriously.
23. I’m the designated makeup arteest for my friends & family. I considered doing that as a profession, but I changed my mind.
24. I played the clarinet for 3 years. I was last chair in band. For those of you that don’t know what that means, it’s the worst player in the band. LOL!
25. In 5th grade I had my own fortune telling business, a year later I had a temporary tatoo business, a sledding business, and a scarf making business with my cousin. We thought we were gonna rake in the dough. Wow.
26. I’ve had the same friends since I was in diapers.
27. I have to force myself to drink water. It has to be room temperature. I can’t drink cold water. Yuck!
28. I am late for everything
29. I think I’m a 15 year old trapped in a 28 year old’s body
30. I took a metalworking class in college & know how to solder
Questions? Comments? Concerns?