I’ve been tagged by Lindsay over at Cotter Crunch. This tag wasn’t about personal stuff like many are, but this tag is about recent blog posts that she was liking. I’m into it! This tag love started to bring to light old posts from your blog like a good re-run on TV. The old, forgotten great episodes, but for a blog. Also, Lindsay added a twist, she linked up with 7 blog posts that she loved too. It’s a cool way to introduce people to blogs that they might otherwise never stumble upon. I tend to generally follow along the same blogs all the time (because I love them!). But every now and then, I get taken off of my usual path and find some truly amazing posts. Here’s the tag…
To unite bloggers
(from all sectors) in a joint endeavor to share lessons learned and create a
bank of long but not forgotten blog posts that deserve to see the light of day
1) Blogger is
nominated to take part
2) Blogger publishes his/her 7 links
on his/her blog – 1 link for each category.
3) We are going to switch it up a bit too! I’m going to link my favorites from other
4) Blogger nominates up to 5 more bloggers
to take part.
5) These bloggers publish their 7 links and nominate
another 5 more bloggers
6) And so it goes on!
7) We’ll be
sharing the best posts from participating bloggers on our blog and everyday on Facebook and Twitter at
Here are my 7 links on Finding Silver Linings that you may have missed that are some faves.
1. “Most Wordly” For all you foodies out there, from one Fat Kid to another….Food As A Philosophy. Plus, a glimpse into my Anthony Bouradin obsession 😉
2. “Most Hopeful” The page that sums up this blog’s philosophy. To enjoy the little things in life & set goals to accomplish some big ones. See my bucket list here.
3. “Most Family Oriented” I share my earliest memories of my great grandmother. See that post here.
4. “Most Viewed” This has been the most viewed post on FSL. Do your happy dance, and hop on over to see the tutorial here.
5. “Most Random Thought” uhhh, yeah. See that here.
6. “Most Dramatic” After living in our 1st home for just 2 months, disaster struck. Hear all about that one here.
7. “Most Excited Moment” This blog and its readers have motivated me to do and try so many new things. You have given me the courage to do something I didn’t think I had the courage to do! See that here.
I want to share 5 great posts from other bloggers.
Here it goes!
1. “Best D-I-Y Knockoff” Michelle from Decor & The Dog’s notorious West Elm Headboard Knockoff with tutorial is amazing! See it here. Um, did I mention she & her hubby did it themselves?!
2. “Best ON Show” Ashley from Design Build Love and her husband were on House Crashers! If you love a good makeover, you should check this out.
3. “Most Drool-Worthy” Gloria from A Little Paint’s closet makeover is a must see. Yeah. There’s a chandelier, turquoise hangers, a rainbow of clothes, serious accessory organization, and did I mention the shoes?? Click here, you know you want to.
4. “Most Inspiring” Becca from I Heart Eggs is a figure competitor. She completely changed her lifestyle and has the body to prove that strong mind = strong body. Her story is incredible and inspiring. Here’s an interview she did that sums it all up.
5. “Biggest Pancake Lovah” Hollie from Lolzthatswimandrun is a self proclaimed pancake queen! She has so many healthy pancake recipes and her healthy lifestyle, funny photos, and quirky sense of humor will keep you clicking! See her recipe page here.
Well, there you have it! I hope you enjoy some of my favorite posts and get the chance to check out some wonderful blogs from some amazing women. Do you know of any “MUST READ” posts? Share the link in your comment!
Have a happy Monday!!